Interested in helping?
There are several ways in which to help Hope Pregnancy Care Center:
- Donate new or gently used maternity clothes, baby clothes (up to 24 months), formula, diapers, wipes, baby furniture, etc.
- Donate new or gently used items to Hope Chest Thrift Store where all proceeds go to Hope Pregnancy Care Center. For more information, contact (435) 674-5325.
- Volunteer! To find out if we are currently in need of volunteers, please call our business line at (435) 656-5331.
- Pray. Join us and become a prayer partner for Hope. Call (435) 656-5331 for info.
- Financial assistance is always needed and appreciated.
- Hope Pregnancy Care Center is a 501c3 organization and all donations are tax deductible.
All financial gifts to Hope are tax deductible and will be used to support the work of the Lord as He impacts women and couples through this ministry of life.
If you would like to make a one-time tax deductible contribution to help Hope continue its mission of saving and changing lives, you may do so by using the secured PayPal link below. You may also drop off or mail in your donation to HPCC at 391 E. 500 S. ~ St. George, UT 84770.